Yolande Cavaloc completed her Bachelor degree at Auckland University in New Zealand and obtained her PhD in cellular and molecular biology at the University Louis Pasteur of Strasbourg 1. She spent 10 years in junior education. Since 2013, she coordinates the academic and professionnal training of the primary school teachers at the Faculty of Education of the University of New Caledonia.
- Frayon S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Cherrier S, Touitou A, Zongo P, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y, Galy O. (2017) Body image, body dissatisfaction and weight status of Pacific adolescents from different ethnic communities: a cross-sectional study in New Caledonia. Sous presse, Ethnicity and health.
- Frayon S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Cherrier S, Lerrant S, Galy O. (2017) Self-reported Height and Weight in Oceanian School-Going Adolescents and Factors Associated With Errors. Asia Pacific journal of Public health 29(6), 526-536.
- Frayon, S., Cherrier, S., Cavaloc, Y., Wattelez, G., Lerrant, Y., and Galy, O. (2017) Relationship of body fat and body mass index in young Pacific Islanders: a cross-sectional study in European, Melanesian and Polynesian groups. Pediatric Obesity,
- Frayon S, Cherrier S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Touitou A, Zongo P, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y and Galy O. (2017) Nutritional behaviors and socio-demographic factors associated with overweight in pluri-ethnic adolescents of New-Caledonia. Ethnicity and Health, 10 Apr :1-17.
- Frayon S, Cherrier S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G,Touitou A, Zongo P, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y, Galy O.(2017) Misperception of weight status in the Pacific: preliminary findings in rural and urban 11‒16-year-olds in New Caledonia. BMC Public Health, 17:25.