Yannick Lerrant graduated at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris, completing her PhD at CNRS. As a senior lecturer, she is teaching animal physiology and molecular biology at the University of New Caledonia. Her research focuses on health and lifestyle of youngsters in Oceania. She is now the director of the Higher School of Teaching and Education after having worked as vice-chancellor of the University of New Caledonia.
- Frayon S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Cherrier S, Touitou A, Zongo P, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y, Galy O. Body image, body dissatisfaction and weight status of Pacific adolescents from different ethnic communities: a cross-sectional study in New Caledonia. Ethnicity and health. 2017 sous presse,
- Frayon S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Cherrier S, Lerrant Y, Galy O. Self-reported height and weight in Oceanian school-going adolescents and factors associated with errors. Asia Pacific journal of public health. 2017 doi: 10.1177/1010539517731362
- Frayon, S., Cherrier, S., Cavaloc, Y., Wattelez, G., Lerrant, Y., and Galy, O. (2017) Relationship of body fat and body mass index in young Pacific Islanders : a cross-sectional study in European, Melanesian and Polynesian groups. Pediatric Obesity, doi: 10.1111/ijpo.12229.
- Frayon S, Cherrier S, Cavaloc Y, Touitou A, Zongo P, Wattelez G, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y and Galy O. Nutrition behaviors and socio-demographic factors associated with overweight in multi-ethnic adolescents of New-Caledonia. Ethn Health. 2017 Apr 10:1-17. doi: 10.1080/13557858.2017.1315530.
- Frayon S, Cherrier S, Cavaloc Y, Wattelez G, Touitou A, Zongo P, Yacef K, Caillaud C, Lerrant Y, Galy O. Misperception of weight status in the Pacific : preliminary findings in rural and urban 11‒ to 16-year-olds in New Caledonia. BMC Public Health (2017) 17:25 DOI 10.1186/s12889-016-3982-0